In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(holder of licence)titular de un permiso o licencia
- I am sure that your licensees will sympathise that this is no easy task.
- This is the same principle as allows a licensee who is in de facto possession to evict a trespasser.
- Common fairness might well require that that should be done in the case of a licensee just as much as the case of a tenant.
- First, these separated the sale of beer from its brewing, and required all licensees to sell both beer and spirits.
- There were only two situations in which the patentee or its licensee could obtain injunctive relief of the type being sought here.
- The rear driveway may be used by all of them, their visitors and licensees.
- Refunds for tickets associated with suites will be sent directly to the suite licensee and not to individual ticket stub holders.
- In many cases the application of the rule raises the question whether the licensee has been guilty of contributory negligence.
- The agreement was expressed to be a licence personal to the licensee.
- We have restrictions and licensees are selling the products that they are legally allowed to.
- Licensing officers also train licensees, who must undergo the training to get a licence.
- Indeed it is difficult to discover even partial delegation of the licensee's proprietary or managerial functions.
- The licensees accepted that it was not possible for them to operate a successful registration scheme.
- If they have given a licensee a licence which cannot be revoked that does not prevent them from being liable under the contract for its breach.
- The plaintiff, who was on the defendant's land as a licensee, was injured by the negligent shunting of railway trucks.
- The Second Defendant is a United Kingdom subsidiary of the First Defendant and its licensee in the United Kingdom.
- How does this permit State activity of this sort directed to a licensee as to what they may or may not broadcast?
- The four persons named as the successful licensees in the final certificate are the respondents to this appeal.
- Accordingly, the occupier did not have exclusive possession of his room, and was a licensee and not a tenant.
- Since the end of January, the council has been consulting residents, business owners and licensees about the ban.
2British(publican)persona al frente de un pub
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.