In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1entrenador para la vida masculineentrenadora para la vida feminineentrenador de vida masculineentrenadora de vida feminine
- Well, they won't be needing a life coach to tell them how to spend their time over the next few years and we wish them every success in the future.
- ‘You need to be intuitive or you will never make a good life coach,’ said Karen.
- These days Meredith gives concerts throughout the United Kingdom and works as a life coach.
- A life coach who's earned his stripes, he is building his business with another adventure already in mind.
- A 15-year-old boy with low self-esteem was packed off to live in a mansion with a life coach for a month before being returned to school.
- Jacqui works as a life coach for individuals and small businesses.
- For the past six months, she has worked with a life coach to help her set new goals for the year ahead.
- He has a life coach, the trendy, increasingly ubiquitous equivalent of a therapist confessor, who tries to guide him.
- I'm going to grow myself, and push forward with my goal to set myself up as a life coach.
- I think, my current spelling ability notwithstanding, I'd like to do something involving teaching, and whaddya know, my online life coach agrees with me!
- She plans to set up her own business as a life coach, having studied for a diploma in between teaching.
- Then I went to a life coach to find out what I really wanted for myself - I wanted to be a personal image stylist.
- Yet the life coach has joined the personal trainer, nutritionist and nail technician as an essential aid to getting through the day.
- Question I have had to think about this week: What is the difference between a life coach and a shrink?
- The companies are combining their efforts to organise the bash which will include a raffle, prizes and a visit from a life coach.
- The author's training as a life coach and motivational speaker comes across in his informal, matter-of-fact tone.
- If it's clarity you need - not to mention some nudging - it might be time to hire a life coach, the kind of personal trainer who can help you set goals and snag them.
- Three women were pampered and transformed - with the help of a life coach, hairstylist, makeup artist and other experts - and saw their confidence soar as a result.
- Recently I heard a life coach remark he makes most of his money working with middle-aged people who are trapped in jobs they no longer enjoy.
- If that's not enough, we've also got a roundup of the best books, courses, programs, and Web sites, and sage advice from a life coach who's going to urge you not to waste one more day just wishing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.