In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Exposure meters, or light meters, are light sensing devices that are good at doing what the human eye can't - quantifying light.
- Now you're ready to look at light meters, lenses, image stabilization, autofocus, and flash.
- When scouting locations prior to production, a light meter allows you to determine the amount of light available at any given time.
- This article explores the possibility of using a low cost photographic light meter for photometric purposes.
- A hand-held light meter would calculate the same exposure for any object under the same incident lighting.
- In the video I will walk you through the steps of setting up a light meter and calibrating it to your camcorder.
- You can measure illuminance using a light meter located on the work surface where tasks are performed.
- This tutorial is intended to explain what an incident light meter is and why you would want to use one.
- Most modern cameras have an in-camera light meter which will give an ideal exposure when the meter reads zero.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.