1hora de encendido del alumbrado públicohora del atardecer en que se hace obligatorio el uso de faros
- As in Paris, they would be lit for 10 minutes every hour, from lighting-up time to 1am.
- We looked at lighting-up times, getting later and later with only a very few hours of twilight to play with.
- A better option is to fit a photo-electric switch which operates automatically, regardless of lighting-up times.
- However, variability in traffic patterns and other factors meant it was difficult to present ‘before’ and ‘after’ time scenarios for all sites because demand patterns, weather conditions and seasonal effects (e.g. lighting-up times) were not all identical.
- It was Grey who looked out of his Foreign Office window at lighting-up time on Aug.4, 1914, and said with melancholy prescience: ‘The lamps are going out all over Europe; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime.’