1liliácea femininewhite lily — lirio blanco masculine
- It's shady, so we plant it with woodland, under-the-tree plants - ferns, hostas and lilies for colour.
- Daises, lilies, tulips, chrysanthemums, petunias, and hyacinths also blossomed.
- Nico and Jean will take us on a tour of their facilities showing us the expanse of daffodils, tulips, lilies and delphiniums.
- He approached a vase of flowers and pulled on the stem of the white lily.
- Autumn is the time to put in bulbs for early spring including snow-drops, daffodils, crocuses, lilies and bluebells.
- This is also the time to plant lilies, tulips and alliums for spring colour.
- Ruby red gerberas and even fragrant lilies and roses are abundant.
- Those who received potted lilies can plant the bulbs outside in an area with bright light or in morning sun and afternoon shade.
- They threw me flowers at curtain call tonight: tulips and lilies.
- Visitors to the garden will notice juniper, ash, walnut, mountain ash and beech trees as well as jasmine, honeysuckle, lilac, lilies and tulips.
- Your gaze rushes along the angel's body, down the outstretched arm, and along the stem of the lily he is offering the Virgin.
- The flowers grow closer together on the stem than do other lilies (making them perfect for use in large, flower-filled bouquets).
- As the tulips fade, the lilies take over, growing taller and taller to mask the dying foliage of the tulips.
- But what really made her smile was the short stem red rose on her pillow and a bunch of lilies and tulips on the table.
- There were daisies, roses, tulips, lilies, geraniums, sunflowers, wildflowers - all in certain patterns around the edges.
- The tulip is followed in popularity by the daffodil and other narcissi, the gladiolus, the lily and the crocus.
- The miracle of spring flowers such as tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and lilies is even more astounding when one realizes how they reach the bloom stage each year.
- Choose flowers with large heads like gerbera, lilies, orchids or sunflowers, add one stem per bottle and line them up on your mantelpiece for instant glamour.
- The front of the train was decked with seven sprays of white lilies tied with black ribbon, one for each decade of Mr Hartley's life.
- Occasionally religious symbols appear, such as a rose or lily, which in Christian mysticism indicate two streams of spiritual consciousness.