In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1socio comanditario masculine
- The forum assembles a powerful delegation of limited partners, private equity investors and industrial leaders from around the world.
- The limited partners are only liable to the extent of the assets they've contributed.
- I had called one of my limited partners to explain my departure from the fund.
- The children, in contrast, are usually designated limited partners with no voice.
- Up-front research is critical in determining a profitable return on investment since it is customary that a fund's limited partners don't weigh heavily on investment decisions once capital is committed.
- The limited partner is only liable for the amount that he has agreed, by contract, to pay to the partnership.
- The accountant should have verified that the information, or evidence of wrongdoing was correct, and insisted that the general partners notify the limited partners of the excess management fees.
- Its members, which include general partners, limited partners, and associates, manage more than $4 billion in assets.
- To do the deal, the winner may have to buy out some of the team's limited partners.
- Private equity funds are essentially partnerships, and by investing in them, the endowments become limited partners.
- Another key benefit of the limited partnership, aside from the diminished liability of the limited partners and freedom of the general partner, is that it pays no income tax.
- They have raised their funds by telling their limited partners what they intend to invest in.
- In a limited partnership, the limited partner is liable only to the extent of the money he has invested.
- Defensive lineman Ray Childress is now a limited partner in the Texans' ownership group.
- In recent years, this type of tax planning has been curtailed by ensuring that the capital allowances obtainable by a limited partner, or passive partner may not exceed his investment.
- A limited partner in a horse venture cannot be a material participant.
- The limited partner interests owned by the family members are undesirable to creditors because creditors are typically prohibited from being admitted to the partnership as limited partners.
- A corporate person may be a general partner or a limited partner.
- He's far from the only general partner to treat limited partners as something subhuman.
- There will be funds who will return money to their limited partners without having invested it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.