1(in US football)defensive/offensive lineman — cualquier jugador de la línea defensiva/ofensiva
- The team is expected to go for a linebacker, a cornerback and a defensive lineman with three of its first four picks; the order of priority will be determined by the players available.
- These 300-pounders are trying to compete with the faster and stronger defensive linemen of today's National Football League.
- In addition, too many wideouts and defensive linemen have not been maximized.
- But knowing Belichick's defensive bent, he could just as easily choose a lineman, linebacker, cornerback, or safety.
- The team focused on defense, selecting two linebackers, two defensive linemen and two cornerbacks.
2USTelecommunicationstécnico encargado del tendido y mantenimiento de cables telefónicos o eléctricos