1.1(cloth)hilo masculinelino masculine
- The linens are accented with a square jacquard weave around the edges for a very distinctive, classic look.
- Woman folded their worn out linens and few spare clothes, packing them into cloth sacks to be carried.
- Suggestions about storing vintage linens and fabrics can also be found in this book.
- The linens for drying ones self off were of a strange material, soft yet very absorbent, and very gentle to the flesh.
- This is an exhibition of Batik work on a variety of materials including cottons, silks, linens, paper and canvas.
- Avoid scolding the kitten - even if it's climbing the drapes and soiling itself on your best linens.
- Now there are 132 stores across the country, selling linens and textiles.
- With a start, she realized that she was in the captain's bed amongst fine linens and a luxurious feather mattress.
- Younger children may be asked to strip wet linens from the bed, whereas older children may be expected to do the laundry.
- Wash towels, linens and pillowcases separately from other loads.
- No sooner had he disappeared than her mother clomped down the steps, with a small stack of floral cotton bed linens.
- Most baby retailers carry lines of bed linens in this style, as well.
- The six council members were dressed mostly in Curien linens and silks trimmed in gold lace.
- Pip quickly led the way over to the brightly colored silks and linens, then had Sonia pick out the fabric for her clothes.
- For best results, match the basket hue to coordinate with linens or fabrics.
- Bathed, anointed and dressed in her finest silks and linens, Miri descended from her sedan at the steps of the reception hall.
- Tanzer's mantle is made of a collection of vintage linens used by her mother and her husband's grandmothers.
- He plans to hide it in a box of linens, and, if he is caught, saying that he is taking linens to his grandparents in their apartment.
- A small antique ash chest holds my old embroidered linens - a definite collecting weakness.
- The morning breeze wafted in through the open windows, letting the white linens gently dance around the bed.
1.2(yarn)hilo masculinelino masculine
2bed linenropa blanca feminineropa de cama femininebefore noun linen closet / (British) cupboard — armario de la ropa blanca masculine
3table linenmantelerías feminine