In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lencería feminineropa interior femenina feminine
- It was cluttered with books, her lingerie and other items of clothing that were strewn about the room.
- This section of the Boulevard is dirty, noisy, lined with shops selling cheap lingerie and leather.
- She pulled her clothes on over her lingerie and she grabbed her sneakers and slipped them on.
- So did all the lovely young women who advertised for the sexy lingerie.
- Online shopping for lingerie is becoming more and more popular and for a good reason.
- The loads of women in lingerie is enough to turn a Broadway classic into a testosterone fest.
- How often are women in bikinis or lingerie found with their limbs spread, or in a come-hither pose?
- The seamless style combines opaqueness, transparency and colour for geometric lingerie.
- I feel like I should either be wearing some fancy Victorian nightgown, or some slutty lingerie.
- She makes to order, and has just taken orders for lingerie in sizes 18 and 20.
- Her field was glamour - pouting prettily in skimpy lingerie or swimwear.
- For anyone who wants to buy me lingerie, take note of that measurement.
- Suits, skirts and silky lingerie both conceal and highlight the dark side of those who wear them.
- Perhaps what really defines this classic of lingerie is its artificiality.
- The new-look store also has 12 changing rooms, including four dedicated to lingerie.
- It has transcended scandals and boycotts and will always remain the most sensual article of clothing next to lingerie.
- Honestly, she writes well and knows her lingerie from strap to underwire and back again.
- He also discovers that he likes to dress up in women's sexy lingerie while wearing makeup and a wig.
- The line-up of lingerie on offer in Scotland's stores is overwhelming.
- Take time to stroll through the pages and see just how beautiful the sexy lingerie is.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.