1locutor de continuidad masculine
- The former CIA Head of Station in Peru, believed to have been the linkman for the agency with Montesinos, has also refused to testify in a Peruvian court.
- Last season the 34-year-old was linkman for O'Connor, who believes Brewster was his perfect foil.
- Being such a linkman endowed Zhou with the privilege of freely passing through the pits and team buildings and exploring the inner organization of the team.
- After all, as the British government's linkman he also helped to arm them, but that is another and much less edifying story.
- The main linkman in the Caribbean also called in on the illegal bank as did other visitors from the London wing of the operation.