In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pantalla de cristal líquido feminine
- Therefore, the size of a liquid crystal display device in a widthwise direction thereof can be reduced.
- Until now, the best resolution available commercially in electronic displays has been about 150 dpi in high-end liquid crystal display computer monitors.
- If you can, use a laptop computer; these have a liquid crystal display screen, which operates on weaker and safer voltage than desktop monitors.
- Part of the reason for this surge: a 50% slide in the price of high-end liquid crystal displays over the past year.
- The company aims to raise annual production of thin film transistor liquid crystal displays to 1.5 million this year from 500,000 last year.
- The result is an artificial world, including mountains and obstacles, on active-matrix liquid crystal displays.
- The liquid crystal display displays a symbol that represents the determined notification level.
- These compact wall-mounted appliances utilize a microcomputer, a liquid crystal display, and a small keypad for programming.
- Sales of liquid crystal displays used in handsets jumped 180 per cent compared with a year ago.
- Those marketing plasma television claim that their state-of-the-art products have better ‘colour purity’ and higher contrast ratio when compared to liquid crystal displays.
- The cockpit is equipped with multifunction liquid crystal displays and electronic flight instruments.
- The thin film transistors are useful in active matrix liquid crystal displays where the plastic substrates are transparent in the visible spectrum.
- The Internet, handheld computers, liquid crystal displays and enhanced font rendering are the technological basis for the development of e-books.
- The controller also includes a user interface having an operator keypad and a liquid crystal display.
- One possible application: backlighting liquid crystal displays, such as computer screens.
- Strong growth is also expected in the liquid crystal display driver market and in application-specific devices for consumer electronics.
- Notebook computers, liquid crystal displays, mother boards, monitors and recordable compact disks all take over 50 percent of the global market share.
- The gadget then selects the corresponding expression from some 200 stored words and either displays them on a liquid crystal display or ‘speaks’ them to the pet's owner.
- But flat-panel LCD, or liquid crystal displays, win the aesthetics battle by a long shot.
- But many laptop computers have liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.