In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1coeficiente de liquidez masculine(in banking) coeficiente de caja masculine
- The average current liquidity ratio moved from 1.37 to 1.38, while the average quick ratio remained unchanged at 0.75.
- She said some of the aspects that banks consider when reducing lending rates include the cost of funds which comprises treasury bill rates, standard rates and liquidity ratios.
- Financial ratios can be grouped into four categories: liquidity ratios, activity ratios, financing ratios, and profitability ratios.
- All it has to do is check your credit rating, interview your bank manager, ascertain your liquidity ratio, undertake an exhaustive survey of your savings and investments and establish your socio-economic status.
- Capital adequacy ratio was at 61. 33 per cent whereas liquidity ratio was at 79.43 per cent with net advances at nil.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.