In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1precio de catálogo masculineprecio de lista masculine
- With a list price of $500, it is one of the most expensive models on the market today.
- Most books are sold through a distributor, who takes 55% of the list price.
- This is 30 per cent of the list price of the car when new but may be reduced by the following percentages where the employee pays for running costs.
- The list price is the highest price that you can pay.
- At a list price of around $60, this set is not worth the purchase even for those wanting to simply dip their toes into the '60s music culture.
- Analysts estimate the planes were bought for less than $30 million - $14 million under the list price.
- It's not hard to save, say, 15% off the list price, which means saving £2,400 on a £16,000 car.
- Since April 2002, company car taxation has been calculated on the basis of the car's CO2 emissions and its list price when new.
- Negotiating a large discount off the list price is great but can be negated if the dealer is able to get away with offering a below-market rate for a car being traded in.
- Next, when looking at the list price, remember that it might not be your net price.
- Villas that achieved $190,000 last year now have a list price of $260,000.
- From January 1 a diesel car that was taxed at 17% of its list price will instead be charged at 20%.
- This percentage shows the anticipated resale value of the van as a proportion of its list price based on age and mileage.
- Remember: the list price is purely the ‘top’ price, not the ‘right’ price!
- At a list price of $26.98, this is the DVD bargain of the year so far.
- It carries a list price of $105 but should be discounted to $90 or less.
- The list price of the car when new is insignificant in today's terms.
- After all, why pay the list price when you can pay the lowest price?
- They signed a contract for the list price in September 2003.
- Smith argues that one indicator of the health of the UK housing market is to compare the average house price with the list price of a typical new family car.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.