In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1peso en pie masculine
- No rabbit outperforms a Florida White for percentage of edible meat per pound of live weight.
- As the year progresses, the lambs' live weight drops from around 115 pounds to around 105 pounds.
- An average dressing percent, or the percent of the live weight that becomes carcass, for show lambs is approximately 54%.
- A simple rule of thumb for the amount of blend to feed in the TMR is to offer 0.5 Kg of blend per 50 Kg live weight, plus add 0.5 Kg of blend to the total amount.
- Recently this buyer was bidding $1.30 per pound live weight on 30-to 50-pound goats.
- Water constitutes approximately 60 to 70% of an animal's live weight and consuming water is more important than consuming food.
- Per capita consumption was estimated at 17 kg live weight in 2002.
- If separate manure storage is needed, plan for about one-half cubic foot per day per 1,000 pounds live weight for raw manure.
- These large changes in volumes and concentrations are a result of both increases in number of birds processed and in the average live weight of the birds processed.
- Changes in producers' profits are likely realized from the association of AGP use with mean live weight and weight variation.
- York Butchers' Association's members had decided not to purchase cattle offered by live weight, and farmers had taken exception to this.
- The live weight of sea fish landed into Scotland rose by 8% to 378,000 tonnes last year, worth a total of £315 million, arise of 4%.
- We also expect that there will be some modest gains in productivity on these animals' live weight.
- He tries to keep 60,000 pounds of live weight per acre of irrigated pasture, and has a handshake deal with another farmer who pays him 30¢ for each pound gained by the yearling cattle.
- That can add up at today's price of $3 per pound live weight.
- The combined impacts of the increased ADG and decreased variability in pig live weight will provide producers extra profits of $2.99 per pig on average.
- At $10-plus per pound of live weight, largemouths are worthy of protection, including mandates for barbless hooks on some water.
- Both systems provided detailed analyses of unit cost structures and use live weight purchased as a control factor.
- It had a live weight of 1300 kg, recorded 866 kg while the carcass was still warm and eventually settled at a cold weight of 845 kg.
- The purchase price in Bulgaria is about 4.5 leva/kg of live weight.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.