1(a load, weight)carga femininebefore noun loading terminal — terminal de carga masculine
- The backstripped tectonic subsidence curves presented here indicate that the Late Carboniferous South Wales coalfield probably formed due to flexural loading in a foreland basin setting.
- Both tectonic stress and gravitational loading by overburden can produce pressure dissolution.
- In this study we combined simultaneous mechanical loading and visualization of the microstructural components in the same arterial specimen.
- The tests were carried out with different methods and directions of mechanical loading in order to initiate the movement of each sapling.
- Just by holding the clutch down I could see how hard it is to hold the car; I can imagine how hard it would be to hold the car when the car is under the strain of the centrifugal loading.
- Therefore, we selected 5000 cycles of loading to simulate such mechanical conditions.
- The natural stimulus for bone to maintain its functional strength is the loading which results from gravitational forces and the tensions exerted by muscular activity.
- Any retained austenite in the steel microstructure can transform under mechanical loading to martensite with a resulting increase in volume.
- Since they are mechanical, increase the loading on the joint and it wears out quicker.
- Using cables to pull the subject downward, the same impact load, bone stress and muscular loading will be reproduced in weightlessness as if they were running or walking on Earth.
- We tested the role of desmin in initiating such pathways via direct visualization of muscle nuclei before and during mechanical loading.
- If the microtraumatic damage to bone is greater than the capacity of bone to repair it, a stress fracture may occur at the site of repetitive loading.
- Relative loads take into account both amplitude and duration of loading (force over time).
- He also gave assurances on funding and promised a proposal for the Government to pay the loading on haemophiliacs's insurance premiums would be looked at in September.
- Miss V has of course been able to obtain such insurance at a loading, as referred to below.
- Want says the slip shows clearly the employee is not receiving the appropriate loading under the award.
- Additional shifts were voluntary and no loading paid on the standard rate for additional hours.
- Mr O'Sullivan believes that if the EU gives the go-ahead for the new scheme the entry premium loading could slip in unnoticed by many consumers by the end of June.
- One life company refused him cover, one quoted with a hefty loading to the premium and another offered life cover at normal rates.
- The next increase will apply on the 4 April 2002 and will take the minimum loading for casual workers up to 23%.
- Some companies will apply an automatic loading to your premium, while others will review your individual case.
- Insurance policy loading could have a major impact in Scotland, which has one of the worst obesity levels in Europe.
3Australian(weighting)suplemento salarial masculineplus salarial masculineprima salarial feminine