- At the moorland region, you find the giant groundsels and lobelias common in the high altitude mountain regions of eastern Africa.
- Annual bedding plants such as lobelia, salvia, petunia and busy Lizzie can be started early.
- Petunias, vinca vine, blue lobelia and alyssum all filled out quickly to cover the box.
- Herbal treatments may include garlic, eucalyptus, licorice, lobelia, marshmallow, red clover and saw palmetto.
- She grows low or trailing annuals like alyssum, lobelias, and petunias along the edges of the beds, with taller cosmos, poppies, and zinnias behind.