1hacerle una lobotomía ahe was lobotomized — le hicieron una lobotomía
- But Rosemary, when she was younger, was lobotomized.
- There is no known documentation that Farmer was ever lobotomized; and indeed, this gruesome tale may distract attention from the legitimate horrors she and other patients were subjected to, including the denial of civil rights.
- After eight years she was scheduled to be lobotomised and her mother was persuaded to sign the relevant documents.
- He is taken away, and when he returns, he has been lobotomized.
- The character has been lobotomised and spends almost the entire play standing against the wall with arms raised as though nailed to a crucifix.