1chiflado informalmajara Spain slangto go loco — volverse majara Spain slang
- If true, this would not only be one of the most loco funding stories, but it gives more credence to the idea of a poker bubble, in which everyone and their mother is either playing poker or launching some kind of poker venture.
- It proves that too much sun makes you loco - but in the nicest way.
- On the couch one evening, our loco analysand is seized by an uncontrollable passion for the ancient medico.
- Along with five equally loco Norwegians and a parrot, he survives on fish that literally hurl themselves on deck, meets up with a few sharks, and endures a beaching in Tahiti.
- A haywire fembot goes loco at a square-dance; another gets post-coital mammary enlargement via remote control.