In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(reasoning, good sense)lógica feminineyou cannot fault his logic — su lógica es aplastante / impecable
- The position is SO lacking in logic it makes me think that the unions have sold out just like our politicians.
- You may disagree with them on the merits, but this disagreement turns on differences in moral axioms, not the other side's lack of logic.
- ‘It illustrates the lack of logic that exists in current US law,’ he said.
- I remember being infuriated by the injustice and lack of logic.
- There is a lack of logic in certain passages which reveals a sense of scepticism towards determination.
- There is no inexorable logic dictating that the media must undermine the independence of the spheres of art and culture.
- However, it is not the role of a studio to question the business logic of the client.
- Only in retrospect can one discern some of the logic at work.
- That is the primary reason and logic behind media.
- Even some of the proposed remedies lack any real logic, including the decision to close the staff final salary pension scheme only to new entrants.
- I am apologetic here, as I do not understand your faulty logic in the aforementioned statement.
- No doubt he will be able to apply his twisted logic to it.
- Does anyone else see the faulty logic here?
- These critics argue that the restriction upsets the logic we use to reason with such predictions.
- In my opinion they represent an end in themselves and a complete lack of professional logic.
- At the heart of the process is a mysterious lack of logic.
- There is precisely no logic to his reasoning at all.
- She was beginning to laugh a little, being painfully aware of the apparent lack of logic.
- And to take such a stance, outside of the accepted discourse of reason, means that he can't use deductive logic to defend it.
- The logic of certain arguments requires that we entertain them up to a certain point.
- We also showed in our earlier studies that tobacco smuggling defies apparent economic logic.
- He also claimed that when classicists applied deductive logic to these inadequate axioms they inevitably got inadequate results.
- There's no logic to it, only a contagion of inferences.
- The lack of logic is not the only, nor the most important, finger pointed at the movie.
- You've really fallen if you're understanding his twisted logic, a little voice in her brain pointed out.
- With opinions and arguments completely lacking in evidence, logic or relevance, this stuff is irresistible.
- Reason, logic, and common sense are practically a foreign language to this girl!
- That lacks logic, since the gap may have been larger a decade ago.
- The worriers are increasingly getting tangled in their own lack of logic.
- Once set in motion by the Creator they continued by their own inexorable internal logic.
- I know, I know, I've written about it before, but the lack of logic irritates me to no end.
- In this case, one can see the possibility of two sets of logic at work.
- Marked from the outset by frivolity, it also lacks substance and logic.
- This production returns coherence, logic, and sanity to a masterpiece.
- Somehow, the unspoken logic goes, if we ignore it, it doesn't exist.
- Allow me to follow the logic of your argument and see where this strategy would lead.
- Whoever wishes to hold on to the distinction would need to maintain, according to his own logic, that he has always been there - a thesis which can all too easily be disproved.
- Thus it should be possible to use deductive logic to derive predictions from pseudoscientific hypotheses.
- I think he is attacking systematic philosophies and the idea of deductive logic.
- Why, the logic goes, would we want independence when devolution is so bad?
2Computinglógica feminine(diagram/circuit) lógico
- Unbuffered memory refers to memory modules that do not have buffer or register logic built in.
- He is a member of the PRL project there, which studies computer supported logic and computational type theory.
- If performance parity is achieved, then moving to new core logic and memory is a non-issue, and it's easy to justify adopting those other neat new features.
- To use them, however, we need to implement them in physical reality so that the gates can perform their logic actively.
- Knowing algorithms, which is really the underlying piece of any logic in a computer program, is an extremely important skill for programmers.
- USB OTG adds a small amount of additional logic, however, which allows a device to serve either as a host or peripheral.
- Another capability is that the software uses logic based on available memory to break up large models.
- The program's underlying logic is also now reflected in an orderly and commonsense interface which reflects this awesome program's true power.
- In FireStarter's gameplay, we put a stake on worked-out balance and logic instead of scripted elements.
- Mac hardware today differs from PCs solely in the CPU, system logic and the motherboard they sit on.
- One way logic is different from software is that it's inherently parallel.
- As far as we can see, the patent doesn't explicitly refer to Flash, but it does refer to NAND gate logic, a key component of Flash memory.
- The application server instructs the softswitch on how to complete the call according to the rules of the relevant service logic.
- Those systems range from the simple database used to collect data to the most complex systems that utilize computer logic and improve efficiency.
- The computer program code logic is executed by the processing circuitry and is configured to generate an output signal.
- The second wave is syntactic: attacks against the operating logic of computers and networks.
- This general approach has provided a well-engineered partitioning of the required computations across fixed and programmable logic.
- Although the number of optimisations that the mapper carries out are limited, it can cluster logic in cells to improve overall usage and perform some power minimisation.
- Of course, CPUs, memory, core logic and motherboards have evolved substantially over the years.
- A circuit embodying the present invention includes sample logic, arithmetic logic and cancellation logic.
- In such a PDA, DRAM cells normally are refreshed periodically by the memory controller logic present inside the CPU.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.