In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(reasoning, good sense)lógica feminineyou cannot fault his logic — su lógica es aplastante / impecable
- At the heart of the process is a mysterious lack of logic.
- Once set in motion by the Creator they continued by their own inexorable internal logic.
- Only in retrospect can one discern some of the logic at work.
- No doubt he will be able to apply his twisted logic to it.
- And to take such a stance, outside of the accepted discourse of reason, means that he can't use deductive logic to defend it.
- There is no inexorable logic dictating that the media must undermine the independence of the spheres of art and culture.
- She was beginning to laugh a little, being painfully aware of the apparent lack of logic.
- I think he is attacking systematic philosophies and the idea of deductive logic.
- In this case, one can see the possibility of two sets of logic at work.
- The position is SO lacking in logic it makes me think that the unions have sold out just like our politicians.
- That is the primary reason and logic behind media.
- He also claimed that when classicists applied deductive logic to these inadequate axioms they inevitably got inadequate results.
- In my opinion they represent an end in themselves and a complete lack of professional logic.
- I know, I know, I've written about it before, but the lack of logic irritates me to no end.
- This production returns coherence, logic, and sanity to a masterpiece.
- With opinions and arguments completely lacking in evidence, logic or relevance, this stuff is irresistible.
- Whoever wishes to hold on to the distinction would need to maintain, according to his own logic, that he has always been there - a thesis which can all too easily be disproved.
- Reason, logic, and common sense are practically a foreign language to this girl!
- You've really fallen if you're understanding his twisted logic, a little voice in her brain pointed out.
- Does anyone else see the faulty logic here?
- That lacks logic, since the gap may have been larger a decade ago.
- Thus it should be possible to use deductive logic to derive predictions from pseudoscientific hypotheses.
- The logic of certain arguments requires that we entertain them up to a certain point.
- You may disagree with them on the merits, but this disagreement turns on differences in moral axioms, not the other side's lack of logic.
- Why, the logic goes, would we want independence when devolution is so bad?
- I remember being infuriated by the injustice and lack of logic.
- There is a lack of logic in certain passages which reveals a sense of scepticism towards determination.
- Somehow, the unspoken logic goes, if we ignore it, it doesn't exist.
- We also showed in our earlier studies that tobacco smuggling defies apparent economic logic.
- However, it is not the role of a studio to question the business logic of the client.
- The worriers are increasingly getting tangled in their own lack of logic.
- I am apologetic here, as I do not understand your faulty logic in the aforementioned statement.
- The lack of logic is not the only, nor the most important, finger pointed at the movie.
- Allow me to follow the logic of your argument and see where this strategy would lead.
- There's no logic to it, only a contagion of inferences.
- Even some of the proposed remedies lack any real logic, including the decision to close the staff final salary pension scheme only to new entrants.
- Marked from the outset by frivolity, it also lacks substance and logic.
- There is precisely no logic to his reasoning at all.
- ‘It illustrates the lack of logic that exists in current US law,’ he said.
- These critics argue that the restriction upsets the logic we use to reason with such predictions.
2Computinglógica feminine(circuit/diagram) lógico
- Another capability is that the software uses logic based on available memory to break up large models.
- Unbuffered memory refers to memory modules that do not have buffer or register logic built in.
- USB OTG adds a small amount of additional logic, however, which allows a device to serve either as a host or peripheral.
- Those systems range from the simple database used to collect data to the most complex systems that utilize computer logic and improve efficiency.
- Although the number of optimisations that the mapper carries out are limited, it can cluster logic in cells to improve overall usage and perform some power minimisation.
- The second wave is syntactic: attacks against the operating logic of computers and networks.
- In such a PDA, DRAM cells normally are refreshed periodically by the memory controller logic present inside the CPU.
- One way logic is different from software is that it's inherently parallel.
- If performance parity is achieved, then moving to new core logic and memory is a non-issue, and it's easy to justify adopting those other neat new features.
- The application server instructs the softswitch on how to complete the call according to the rules of the relevant service logic.
- The computer program code logic is executed by the processing circuitry and is configured to generate an output signal.
- This general approach has provided a well-engineered partitioning of the required computations across fixed and programmable logic.
- As far as we can see, the patent doesn't explicitly refer to Flash, but it does refer to NAND gate logic, a key component of Flash memory.
- The program's underlying logic is also now reflected in an orderly and commonsense interface which reflects this awesome program's true power.
- Knowing algorithms, which is really the underlying piece of any logic in a computer program, is an extremely important skill for programmers.
- To use them, however, we need to implement them in physical reality so that the gates can perform their logic actively.
- Mac hardware today differs from PCs solely in the CPU, system logic and the motherboard they sit on.
- A circuit embodying the present invention includes sample logic, arithmetic logic and cancellation logic.
- Of course, CPUs, memory, core logic and motherboards have evolved substantially over the years.
- In FireStarter's gameplay, we put a stake on worked-out balance and logic instead of scripted elements.
- He is a member of the PRL project there, which studies computer supported logic and computational type theory.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.