In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1logo masculinelogotipo masculine
- Bowlers involved will wear sponsor logos on their shirt backs and right sleeves.
- The Volunteer Action Centre's most recent project was designing a new company logo.
- His firm often works with the developers of its buildings to design logos and signage.
- The bug, of course, is that little translucent network logo in the corner.
- Traditionally, viral ads were snappy, entertaining clips that carried a brand logo or web address.
- The full USA Basketball logo appears on both the jersey and the short.
- On the wall behind him is a large painted mirror bearing his corporate logo.
- The team's logo appears on signs hanging from just about every fixed object in the city of Sendai.
- Many pails had a manufacturer's name or logo embossed across the bottom.
- Generally, we only have to set limits on the size of logos that promote various products.
- In exchange for financial support, each plastic shelter may be readily produced bearing a corporate logo.
- For proof, according to a Canadian Press story, he has the team's logo tattooed on his chest.
- There are five different types of pin badges and all have the wheelchair logo embossed upon each one.
- Graphic design technology has brought in a new dimension towards designing the company business logo.
- In fact, the mural will hang across the street and will feature sponsor logos, but not their slogans.
- Is he using proprietary logos without permission, and operating without the necessary business permits?
- The school logo was designed by one of the students.
- The founders of the red tractor logo acknowledge that there is still much to be done to raise consumer recognition.
- Instead of having T-shirts, they had their logos emblazoned on snuff boxes.
- The logo appears as part of a special series of features commemorating this milestone.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.