In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1salida (del sistema) feminine
- At some point, the client application finishes its work and must run the completion protocol to force its own system-wide logoff.
- This includes aspects such as passwords, personal identification and automatic logoff.
- The required information gathered and logged for these audits is referred to as an audit trail and include the following information: successful logins, logouts, failed logins and password changes.
- Looking at the 15 minutes of log before the crash, we find about one thousand login requests and only a few logouts.
- System administrators should be able to add components such as activities and help items to the system while it is live, requiring no logoffs by users or rebooting of the server.
- Since the history normally is written only on logout, this will overwrite the in-memory history.
- Our desktop antivirus software is automatically updated from our server at logon, so a simple logout every night ensures everyone's antivirus signatures are current.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.