intransitive verblollygagging, lollygagged
- The cadets should feel like they are ‘on a mission,’ he says, with no time to waste lollygagging around campus.
- A couple of times she told riders that their horses were ‘window shopping’ which meant the horse was lollygagging around the ring, not paying attention.
- Just as I never lollygag my way through a workout, neither am I concerned with rushing it.
- His skin was fairer than his sibling's, which led Blank to believe he spent fewer hours lollygagging outside.
- This meant you could get up and go over to the other side of the room and lollygag around in the line for sharpening pencils.
- Eliza spends some time lollygagging around but doesn't seem interested in actually catching a pig.