1(in the future)(effects/benefits) a largo plazowhat are your long-term prospects? — ¿qué perspectivas tienes a largo plazo?
- It needs to invest the considerable sums of money provided by the Sky deal in long-term change.
- Her long-term goal is to move into other sectors such as manufacturing and electronics.
- We don't believe that this is the long-term solution to the problems of the health service.
- Thus, the role of directors is to ensure the long-term viability of their companies.
- It could take longer to effect than we hoped, but it remains our long-term objective.
- Beyond mere survival are the severe long-term problems of a once major club in a spiral of decline.
- However, the new ward will be aimed at those who need long-term or even lifelong care.
- We are trying to change the diet of Scottish children and that is a long-term thing.
- I'm also a long-term member of the list, so there may well have been some bias in operation.
- Horne said he would like to see a more long-term approach taken across Scotland.
- Their aim is to bring home to the council the long-term effects a decision could have.
- Crisis and food shortage did not have any lasting effect on the long-term trend.
- Until we have done the research we do not know what the long-term effects might be.
- The long-term effects of cannabis on the body are still a matter of controversy.
- Many of those who are suffering now had no idea of the long-term effects of their excess.
- We need to be brave enough to confront these to secure long-term benefits for local people.
- The firm has also taken on two long-term unemployed bricklayers to work with them.
- If we can have more long-term planning then that really changes things for the better.
- If these separate gene lines are mixed up we don't know what the long-term effects will be.
- In the long-term the US needs to win hearts and minds as well as military victories.
2(for a long period)(solution) duradero(effects) prolongado(debts/returns) a largo plazo(unemployment) de larga duración(parking lot) para estacionamiento US(parking lot) para aparcamiento prolongado Spain USthis measure will do long-term damage — los efectos perjudiciales de esta medida se dejarán sentir durante largo tiempo
- long-term memory — memoria a largo plazo
1a largo plazo