- The cattle judges were from a federal agency that knew all cattle and not just the longhorns and shorthorns.
- The Texan immediately says, ‘We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows’.
- They were the first longhorns in the territory and Elisha kept them hidden in a back pasture so he wouldn't be laughed at for spending money on the rangy beasts.
- The white longhorns have remained isolated and untouched next to Chillingham Castle in Northumberland since they were first penned into their park in 1260.
- The cemetery grounds border pastureland, and visitors share the pastoral settings with horses, Texas longhorns and occasionally, wild deer.
- A longhorn was discovered bedded down in a thicket.
- Papa was a businessman, not a rancher, but often when I think of him, I think about the longhorns.
- Watch out for the cowboys and the longhorns at Pioneer Plaza.
- His office walls in the state capital, Austin, sport a pair of riding chaps, his Pioneer medallion and the head of a deceased longhorn.
- The ranch has its longhorns and horses along with a variety of small animals for the children to visit.
- He'd passed a herd of longhorns a curve-and-a-half back, along with those silly looking mini-donkeys he'd gaped at fifteen years ago.
- Well, I am from Texas, where longhorns - cattle, that is - are indeed common, so perhaps the image is not entirely inappropriate.
- I looked up to see a brown-and-white longhorn staring at me.