1establo móvil masculine
- This contains a converted stone building giving three loose boxes, each with power, automatic water and auto feeders, as well as a hen house.
- The second yard has 12 loose boxes, the tack room and a lunging ring.
- There is extensive stabling with eighteen loose boxes, an indoor arena and extensive farm buildings.
- The property also has a purpose-built stable yard comprising six loose boxes and a general purpose shed.
- Adjoining the house to the west is a range of traditional stone outbuildings providing two loose boxes and two large garages.
- Outside, a courtyard to the rear of the house includes a range of traditional stone buildings, five loose boxes, fuel stores, a workshop and a former coach house which is in a state of disrepair.
- A separate driveway leads to the stable areas, which comprise a large loose stable, three loose boxes and a tack room.
- A battery of twelve loose boxes now occupies the centre of the indoor riding arena and a further six are located at the southern end of the building.
- To the rear of the house itself there are two stable yards with 11 loose boxes between them.
- Currently used as four loose boxes, this building would be ideal for conversion into a self-contained granny flat, subject to planning permission.
- There is also an enclosed stable yard off which are four loose boxes.
- An equestrian unit has been built on the land around the house and includes 12 loose boxes, an all-weather menage, tack room, feed room and a wash box.
- He used to ride well, but doesn't these days, although there are 13 loose boxes, a tack room and an outdoor manège.
- Two loose boxes, a tack room and a covered work area are in the stable block.
- The well-fenced paddock would be suitable for up to four horses, while a former coach house now provides two loose boxes with a hayloft above.
- There are also a range of out offices including three stables, two loose boxes with overhead loft and saddle room.
- The outbuildings are laid out in courtyard style; there are also 12 loose boxes and a stable yard.
- The grounds include a 250-year-old Spanish chestnut tree and a lofted coach house comprising seven loose boxes and a tack room.
- The house - which faces southwest - has three reception rooms and six bedrooms, as well as an integral double garage and a substantial external timber barn, with two loose boxes.
- There is an extensive lawn to the front of the house, while a separate farm entrance leads to the rest of land, which is laid in lawn with four loose boxes, an orchard and three partly railed paddocks.