1masculine Lord Canciller
- Irrespective of whether there is a Lord Chancellor and an impressive new Supreme Court, the position of the judiciary has been demonstrated to be far too exposed.
- The three councils described below work together to advise the Lord Chancellor on archival matters in the United Kingdom.
- With circuit judges, Lord Chancellors have statutory power to dismiss for misconduct or incapacity.
- Off the Bill went and now it has come back with another place disagreeing with our belief that future Lord Chancellors should continue to be both Lords and lawyers.
- Before issuing either Code, the Secretary of State and Lord Chancellor must consult the Information Commissioner.