- Oh Lordy, here he comes with more SCIENCE
- Oh Lordy, these links are going to take me a year and a day, aren't they…
- A part of me thinks he needs me more than ever right now and that just when he seems the most challenging, he needs to be shown that I love him and that I want to be with him… but Lordy Lordy it's difficult.
- Oh Lordy, this just isn't right!
- The first thing that went through my head when I popped this CD in my stereo, was ‘Oh Lordy, it's Mix 99.9!‘.
- He grabbed me by the wrist and reversed our positions so that I was against the counter and he was facing me. Lordy, that feels way too good.
- And Lordy, he knew how to hide the specialist stuff from view.
- Whoever downloads the 500 millionth song wins 10 iPods and an iTunes gift card for 10,000 songs and oh Lordy, would I just love to get my hands on the latter.
- Some time around Thanksgiving she begins shaking her head, looking disgusted and sighing, ‘Oh Lordy, Lordy; it's almost Christmas and I haven't done a thing!’
- ‘Well, Lordy be,’ Bunny said, jumping up and wiping her hands on her mini.
- I can be just like the other kids now, Oh Lordy, I Can Drive!
- But then when I read it, it didn't sound like me at all, so I thought oh Lordy, sat down for three weeks and rewrote it completely, put more stories in, made it funnier.
- Lordy, Lordy, look who was so extremely bored that the story got updated.
- Oh, Lordy, ‘tis a rough time for fans of experimental pop.
- Anyone can order a dozen black roses or take an ad out that says, ‘Lordy, Lordy, look who's forty.’