In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tasador de pérdidas masculinetasadora de pérdidas feminine
- It is not in the policyholder's interest that the loss adjuster compiles their claim.
- We have our own insurance assessors and our own loss adjusters who examine each and every claim against us.
- Our insurer is refusing to pay our claim after its loss adjuster visited us and said the damage was due to ‘wear and tear’.
- Using skilled loss adjusters to assess small claims makes no sense, especially in the current economic climate.
- It is understood the matter is now in the hands of loss adjusters employed by the insurance companies involved.
- He said loss adjusters had taken affected appliances away for repair.
- Then you face months of battling with loss adjusters, insurance companies and builders until it is finally habitable again.
- She said: ‘The loss adjusters have been very good and they are still assessing the cost of the damage.’
- In this case you would submit a claim for €50,000 and a loss adjuster would visit your home.
- Engineers later supported the wall with specialist equipment, allowing the vehicle to be taken away and insurance loss adjusters to inspect the property.
- That firm would then despatch a loss adjuster to the scene to meet with the policyholder.
- Then our list for the police went to the insurers through a loss adjuster, who came round and sorted out what the value of everything was.
- Do not be disconcerted if your insurer appoints a loss adjuster.
- Telephone your insurer as soon as possible - they will register the claim and either send a claim form or, if necessary, a loss adjuster to assess the damage.
- Once a figure has been agreed with you, the loss adjuster will issue their report recommending payment.
- We will be undertaking repairs to the properties affected by the flooding and reviewing any damage to gardens with the loss adjuster.
- My insurer and its loss adjuster couldn't have shown more sensitivity and skill at dealing with a mildly difficult situation.
- If a loss adjuster has been appointed, do I still need someone like Commercial Loss Management involved with my Business Interruption claim?
- Integrity is important and loss adjusters should also be fair and unbiased when dealing with claims.
- The loss adjuster is someone who is employed by your insurance company, representing their interests in adjusting the claim.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.