1objetos perdidos masculinebefore noun lost-and-found department — departamento de objetos perdidos masculine
- I asked the librarian, but she told me no one had checked it into the lost and found.
- We had run an ad the paper advertising this found cat in hopes someone who was missing her would read the lost and found section.
- Let's just say that two weeks later, I'm still trying to get my jacket sent to me from their lost and found.
- Iowa State no longer has a central lost and found center.
- Sure, the money was okay, and I got to keep stuff from the lost and found if it stayed there for three weeks.
- A few might be solicitous enough to turn it over to the lost and found counter.
- Every year, 3,000 handsets are turned in to the station's lost and found, says manager Mike Nolan.
- He deliberately walked by the office on his way to class, and dropped the bracelet into the lost and found box.
- To the exception of finally finding my glasses in the lost and found box in the office, that day had just been, simply horrible.
- I managed to find a local telephone number for British Airways lost and found at Heathrow Airport.
- She picked it up with the cloth, saying she would take it to lost and found.
- If lost and found items are sent to the front desk, place them in a drawer so they won't be distracting.
- The Swindon Branch operates a lost and found register to assist those who are concerned about a stray or whose cat has disappeared.
- The receptionist rummaged through the lost and found box and smiled.
- She looked around for where the lost and found was.
- Well, apparently the dress came from lost and found, and the rest Morella had bought for her daughter.
- If hours spread into days, check the lost and found Cats and Dogs sections in this Newspaper.
- I just got an email saying my student ID / access card has been handed into lost and found, so it's back onto the bus and out to uni to pick it up.
- Sarah smiled expecting ratty old jeans and a tee shirt from the lost and found, but was once again surprised.
- How often people forget stuff in their rooms: Mary says she brings at least one item down to the lost and found every day.