In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(diet/food) bajo en carbohidrátos(diet/food) bajo en hidrátos de carbono
- Once you find a low-carb whey product you like, you can build everything else around it.
- Men are sure to be among the consumers gobbling up the many new low-carb yogurt offerings as well.
- The low-carb plans mostly go after that extra weight around the waistline.
- After two weeks, the low-carb plan yielded a stunning 12 pounds of lost weight for each of them.
- It's also one of the few products in which the price of both the original and low-carb versions are comparable.
- Try as they might, they couldn't stick with the restrictions of low-carb dieting.
- And most of the low-carb pastas we tried looked very much like the real thing.
- Pour yourself a tall glass of low-carb OJ, America, and wash down that bacon and fried eggs.
- What I do love is low-carb cranberry juice, and I'll add some seltzer water to it.
- Operators are doing themselves a major disservice if they think the low-carb trend is going to go away.
- However, while many people are on a low-carb diet and are avoiding bread, I'm trying to make bread.
- The proliferation of low-carb diets, however, hasn't seemed to affect spirits sales at all.
- What about the low-carb milk and yogurt substitutes that are now available?
- Farmers knew that in order for the low-carb potato to be a success, they would need more than a better potato.
- On your way to the beach, grab some low-carb pretzels and sugar-free cookies made with almond flour.
- You're aware that it's an inexact science, but you're still going to get a low-carb item for lunch.
- In short, low-carb wines, spirits and beer are apparently not going to set the world on fire.
- See the New Products section in this issue for more information on some of these new low-carb dairy products.
- Just as sugar replaced fat in the old low-fat snacks, fat is replacing carbs in many low-carb products.
- The key to the success of the low-carb diet is one simple rule: Avoid carbohydrates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.