1(of inferior quality)(oil) de baja calidad
- Only until about 10 years ago, all of India's coffee was bought up by the Government - at a universal price and with expectation of seven year's credit - and sold as low-grade blends.
- The low-grade kangaroo meat used in the sausages is in a different class from the high-quality prime cuts that reach Moscow's pricier restaurants via Europe.
- The low-grade steel, which was given zero rust protection at the Naples plant, was just about acceptable in the warm, dry climate of the south.
- The film has a very low-grade videotape visual quality, which I'm willing to bet stems from the low budget and heavy use of available light; nevertheless, it's still rather ugly.
- Not too long ago, these inexpensive loads were assembled using soft, low-grade shot and cheap wads.
- It takes low-grade coal and reprocesses it into cleaner, high-grade fuel.
- She said: ‘The site is low-grade agricultural land within a developed area and inside the ring road.’
- If this had been a low-grade horror film with bad special effects, I probably wouldn't have been so frightened; the consequences of going against Allah's will were far more terrifying.
- While preserving the green belt is an important consideration, especially in an expanding, crowded city such as York, it is hard to see much value in the low-grade agricultural land in question.
- There has been no meaningful talk between the sides on what really ails the sport: the low-grade quality of the games themselves.
- But there is one thing everyone should be careful about - many peddlers deliberately place some fakes among the low-grade antiques.
- The quality of the photographs could be considered low-grade.
- It certainly is sloppy, low-grade journalism.
- He is not concerned about the loss of agricultural land because it is only classified as low-grade.
- Local enterprise is most notably defined by underemployment, low-grade food processing plants and Chapelcross, a decommissioned nuclear power plant.
- This is the new moneyed middle class of India, an outward-looking group, no longer willing to accept the low-grade food and worse service that was the norm when government restaurants and hotels dominated the service industry.
- I spent $2.09/gallon at the pump this morning and it's only the low-grade gas I buy!
- China has been restructuring its steel industry, increasingly replacing low-grade domestic iron ore with imported iron ore of better quality.
- Men and women everywhere hawked government-controlled newspapers printed on a grayish, low-grade newsprint no doubt full of comparably dull propaganda.
- In place of skills, knowledge and seams developed over generations came ‘cheap’ imports of low-grade coal and the return to open-cast mining.