1Motor Vehiclescamión de plataforma masculine
- When his weightbelt was forged for him in the Bessemer blast furnace at Cargo Fleet, it was transported as an abnormal load down the A1 on a low-loader with a Scammell tractor at either end.
- The jet had first to be broken into three sections by a team at the Fleet Air Arm Museum in Somerset, then transported to Manchester on two low-loaders at night to avoid causing traffic chaos on the journey.
- A man was in a critical condition in hospital yesterday after being crushed between two gritting lorries as he loaded one on to a low-loader.
- The vehicle - understood to be a converted motorbike - was removed from the scene on a low-loader by police traffic officers for a safety examination.
- The BMW was about to be placed on a low-loader and the officers were in the process of arresting the suspect.
- An army spokesman said: ‘The accident happened as army vehicles were being off-loaded from low-loaders in readiness for deployment to Iraq.’
- Police were called to deal with the marooned low-loader on Friday morning after it became jammed on the crest of the bridge over the Kennet and Avon canal at Staverton.
- We finish with a dive at the Akrotiri Fish Reserve, close to the wrecks of a low-loader and helicopter.
- ‘The driver of the low-loader lorry carrying the liquid nitrogen forgot how high it was,’ a Network Rail spokesman said.
- The engines can be driven on roads and taken to a point where they can be transferred on to low-loaders by troops and taken to where they need to be for training and then use.
- The two carriages, each the size of a single-deck bus and weighing 13 tons unladen, arrived in Aviemore borne aloft on a matching pair of stately low-loaders after a journey of some 1,200 miles.
- The device itself will be arriving in Wroughton on the back of a low-loader.
- A low-loader yesterday negotiated narrow lanes to carry the 11-tonne prefabricated bridge to Hawnby, near Helmsley, where a mobile crane was waiting to lift the two sections into place.
- Fascinated residents watched as the 10-axle low-loader carrying the 125 tonne transformer reversed slowly along the narrow lane only to have its stately progress blocked by a sycamore tree.
- When cars have been found they have been lifted on to a low-loader and taken away to a secure storage area.
- A tyre on the vehicle, which was pulling a low-loader carrying a car, blew out and he lost control in the treacherous conditions.
- He died when the car he was travelling in crashed into a stationary yellow low-loader parked in a lay-by on the westbound carriageway of the stretch.