1Technology(cylinder/compressor) de baja presión
2Meteorology(area) de bajas presiones
- At the same time the cold air moving southwards behind the low-pressure centre is losing height.
- If we get low pressure, a west wind and a spring tide the flooding will occur again.
- Light-ice years are associated with more low-pressure activity in the East Siberian Sea.
- During the summer season, a center of low pressure develops over the western part of India because of the intense heating of the landmass, while high pressure develops over the relatively cool Indian Ocean.
- The first thing is, remember, a hurricane is just an area of extremely low pressure, and there's a lot of circulation around that center of low pressure.