1línea de bajamar feminine
- His intended mode of fishing is using two trawls pulled by a tractor along the low-water mark, which is where the shrimp are to be found.
- It extends from the low-water mark eastward along the Queensland coast, to a point beyond the continental shelf.
- The vessel was sunk in the middle of the river below the low-water mark.
- Below the low-water mark, the pebbles become larger and kelp-covered.
- Bedding dips gently to the east near the low-water mark and becomes steeper, eventually vertical and overturned near the bounding fault at the high-water mark.
- He said these were susceptible to a problem called ‘accelerated low-water corrosion’ which was corrosion around the low-water mark which could now be reinforced.
- Located between the high- and low-water marks on the shore of the Shannon Estuary, it features a large tower built towards the end of the 15th century by the O'Connors of Kerry.
- Bury it in the sand at the low-water mark, if you like.
- We have to protect that strip of land that is from the high-water mark to the low-water mark.
- I have not got jurisdiction on this case because there is not a body and my district terminates on the low-water mark.
- The terrestrial boundary used, 3 km inland from the low-water mark, was sufficient to capture the majority of resource uses and concerns.