In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in basketball)poste bajo masculine
- Also, the Pistons must find a way to score baskets in the low post.
- This diagram shows Player #3 cutting across the lane to a low post position.
- Meanwhile, they say, Big Ben won't add any scoring in the low post and he'll certainly lower Chicago's team free-throw percentage.
- He's not going to be featured necessarily in the offense, but he can score from the low post.
- Any good offensive player receiving the ball in the low post should almost always score or be fouled.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.