In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clase baja feminine
- He rises from the lower class and meets many adventures, but all the while, he remembers Estella.
- The lower class does the work and the upper class gets the recognition.
- Come on, we are students, we're the lower class of the future, you might as well start demoralizing us now.
- Living amongst the lower class of London all of the time had certainly made Cate much more adept at blending in.
- That is where the military gets its soldiers, from the economically underprivileged, badly educated lower class.
- We need rules to help the upper class and control the lower class.
- He was happy to tell me everything he knew about lower class being unfairly dismissed.
- You know, the middle class and the lower class, they're not confused about this issue.
- Allow the rich to buy and get whatever they want, leaving many struggling middle and lower class Americans to pick up the balance.
- Teenage smoking is a rite of passage for the lower class in Ireland.
- I'm so sorry for the gap between the middle class and the lower class.
- It too utilized national sacrifice and national sentiment to justify social justice for the lower classes.
- As an adult, the only way out of the lower class is more schooling or a big change in your life.
- During the nineteenth century, the suburb was transformed from a space for social outcasts and the lower classes to a space for the elite.
- Our textbook, does not spend as much time talking about the lower class as it does the middle class.
- The society is made up of the wealthy upper class, the middle class, and the working or lower class.
- In all this he equated crowds with the working and lower classes.
- They are not supporting us and it's the lower class that suffers all the time.
- But all the projects are aimed at either the upper class, the middle class or lower class, there is nothing for the absolute poor.
- The lower class is brewing bitter resentment against the rich.
1de clase baja
- While drug use has been found to reflect percentages similar to the entire population, drug dealing is often thought to be a lower-class minority phenomenon.
- The changed economic scenario also had very different consequences for lower-class working women.
- Your films tend to follow a theme of lower-class people with upper-class dreams, trying to escape their situations.
- I, on the other hand, would be considered stupid or worse, lower class.
- They were lower class, and lacked the basic human civil rights that the rest of the country had.
- Yet we also know that few teachers consciously discriminate against lower-class children or deliberately give them undeservedly poor marks.
- It was common for many lower-class families to have similar views.
- They're all missing out, because it didn't take long to master and he writes about the lower class criminal types so well.
- In Edwardian times many lower class woman would work as servants or maids for upper class families.
- Granted, it is a lower-class area, but the majority of the people living there make no effort to improve their lives.
- The lower class population of Rome was seriously and systematically under-represented.
- She never let any of this go to her head though and remained as selfconscious as any lower class girl would in the presence of such luxury.
- The first is pretty lower class and accounts for the minority of returns.
- In the novel, Darcy is very high class, and Lizzie is slightly lower class.
- Her character is a lower-class girl, resourceful and beautiful.
- They knew that a lower-class commoner had somehow caught the eye of the young Queen on one of her forays into the country.
- He's the only other poor lower class type I've ever met who was revolutionary minded.
- It is also true that high-risk characteristics are common in lower-class communities.
- The film depicted a rich and selfish woman stranded on a tropical island with her rugged lower-class manservant, their roles switched almost immediately upon being stranded.
- In urban areas, lower-class men work in crafts, manufacturing, and low-paid service industries.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.