In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1caja baja feminine
- Several researchers have shown that presenting a cue word in upper-case letters relative to the majority of lower-case words results in superior prospective memory performance.
- The most distinctive element of the typeface is its enormous lower-case x-height.
- Of these we have given both the upper case and lower case versions of the 24 classical letters.
- And so the idea of Hungarian notation was born, in which each variable is prefixed by lower-case letters indicating useful things about it.
- Capital letters generally are larger than lower-case letters.
- We always recommend that passwords should include a mix of letters and numbers, upper and lower case and should be as random as possible.
- For the sake of simplicity we shall disregard lower-case letters and settle for typing all to be in capitals, and we shall disregard leap years.
- Print an alphabet letter, either capital or lower case or both, on the boxes.
- All digits, primes, and target stimuli were presented in lower case letters, in the font Helvetica, bold, and size 24.
- Minuscule script, which developed around 800 AD, consisted of lower case letters and was much more compact and easy to read.
- Actually, I pretty much agree - if I'd known it was going to be in upper and lower case lettering when I wrote the script, I certainly wouldn't have used so many stressed words.
- That author gave brown in lower case and Betty in upper case; and, in default of evidence to the contrary, it seems best to go along with the view that Betty is here a proper name.
- That's been true ever since personal computers started being able to use lower-case letters more than 20 years ago.
- It's five characters, all alphas, and probably all lower case.
- Use passwords that are difficult to guess - combine upper- and lower-case letters and numbers, for instance, rather than use common nicknames or pets' names.
- Begin your title with a capital letter, then follow with lower-case letters.
- Yes, one of the world's most unfriendly companies had transformed itself into a ‘friendly, open, trusted’ organisation simply by using lower-case letters and some pastel colours.
- Designed in bright colors to be more welcoming and friendly, the new logo features Broder spelled in all lower case, with each letter a different color.
- The function to return the calling name returned it in lower case under Version 3.
- The liner notes are notable as well, but why are they in lower case, and in an 8-point sans serif font?
1(word) en minúsculaslowercase letter — letra minúscula feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.