1lubricara few drinks will lubricate his tongue — unas copas le soltarán la lengua informal
- Everyone, except me, was lubricated with alcohol - so they were slightly distorted.
- Bands of roving youths, lubricated by alcohol, went about town making merry, making noise, and sometimes making trouble.
- The night continues, lubricated by alcohol, until it starts getting late and people start to leave.
- He is taken to a magnificent banquet, lubricated by the choicest alcohol, three glasses at a time.
- The brokers, lubricated by champagne, chuckle.
- Despite being lubricated with free alcohol following the setpiece, staff left the Q & A less informed than when they began.
- Moved by the ceremony and lubricated by Chardonnay, the women are in a vulnerable state.
- Painfully shy (unless lubricated with alcohol), agoraphobic and intensely private, the outline of his life is, for the most part, a list of publications.
- I was merely lubricated and relaxed, not drunk by any means.