1pesca milagrosa feminine
- Think of it as one of those lucky dips from a children's Halloween party.
- Anyway, when he'd pulled about half the stuff from my bag I could tell his fingers must have touched my metal paint tin, because his eyes lit up like a kid who has just won the star prize in the lucky dip.
- ‘It is a bit like a Christmas cracker or having a go on a lucky dip,’ he added.
- Parents, children and grandparents were able to take their chances on lucky dips and tombolas and were also able to choose Christmas gifts from around 15 stalls selling such items as cuddly toys and candles.
- Festive fun continued throughout the Fair with lots of activities for the younger ones, including face painting, lucky dips, Christmas craft and all sorts of games.
- Pupils at Seend School did most of the organisation for the event themselves and thought of ideas for games, including a treasure hunt, marbles and lucky dips.
- Attractions will include games, tombola, and a lucky dip as well as bric-a-brac sales.
- Youngsters enjoyed a lucky dip, face-painting and a treasure hunt, while parents hunted for bargains and stocked up on delicious homebaked cakes.
- Performing will be Anna's local protégés Studio 54, and there will be lucky dips for all the ladies and fantastic raffle prizes.
- There are good prizes for the winners of lucky dips.
- While giant-wheels, merry-go-rounds, lucky dips and cold drinks might have been James Skinner's idea of fun, but the world has moved on since he first started building the church in 1826.
- I'm a big winner at the lucky dip tonight.
- So, they will have lucky dips and grand prizes - stuff which pleases the customer and makes them spend that moolah.
- Early Learning Centres around the UK, including the store in the Brunel Plaza, are offering a host of activities including colouring, sports tournaments, face painting, lucky dips and games to make the fundraising effort fun.
- New Year parties are no lesser occasions for gross merchandising, complete with lucky dips and costly gifts.
- A lucky dip selected winners for prizes announced by the Tourism Department.
- Santa will be there on the day with his huge sack of toys for boys and girls, who will also have plenty to occupy them with lots of games, lucky dips, etc.
- Occasionally I've bought a fiver's worth of lucky dips.
- Women generally have a lot of fun organising cookery lessons with live demo, lucky dips and stalls and this year was no different.
- The children's lucky dips which are very popular each year were, apart from Santa, their main attraction.