1(in UK)ludo masculineparchís masculine Spain
- Don't forget classic games such as snakes and ladders, ludo, Chinese chequers, chess and draughts.
- Should we ban ludo because the one who does not get all his counters home first might be stressed at losing?
- Children had access to scrabble, Chess, snakes and ladders, ludo and mastermind.
- We also taught them games which we brought out with us such as, ludo, chess, drafts and connect 4.
- I was filming a music video in Central Kingston in the middle of general elections, when gunmen shot up a group of people on the corner playing ludo (snakes and ladders) and dominoes.
- What did you do the last time when your child came up to you begging you to play a game of Ludo?
- Evening entertainment included games of ludo, snakes and ladders and draughts.
- At the end of the day, look on the bright side: since you're captive, you may as well take the opportunity to play a game of Ludo, right to the bitter end.
- On Friday, 9 December, there are darts, ludo and African dance to look forward to.