- If I said sticking a lighted candle in your lughole will calm your mind, relax, soothe and revitalise you, you would think I'm three pints of beer short of a session.
- The next time British troops are dispatched to a war zone, no doubt they will be led by a battalion of the Queen's Own Ear-Clippers, who will beat the enemy into submission with well-aimed biffs on the lughole.
- They then fire various low intensity beeps down your lughole.
- Well, it wasn't rock and roll as you would recognise it but there was certainly enough power and decibels to give the lugholes a good stinging.
- She took great pleasure in screeching down my lughole at any given moment.
- I hate mobile phone-owners, particularly men who brag about the merits of their latest chatter boxes, plonk them on bars, restaurant tables, walk, drive or cycle with one glued to their lughole.
- Music that tinkles from the lugholes of passengers either side of you on the Clapham omnibus is not something that will be cherished.
- Unlike last time, he had a full band behind him, the sound big and heavy, enough to leave my poor lugholes ringing for about 24 hours after.
- They all sell ear plugs designed to reduce the assault on your poor lugholes without rendering you completely deaf.
- No, they don't do Oasis covers - heaven forbid - but the pummelling volume took my lugholes back to that school hall in 1994.