1chaquetón de leñador masculinefeminine chamarra de leñador
- Greendale is Young's idea of Shangri-La, where lumberjackets are always in style and girls with far-out tree-hugger names grow up to be ecologically responsible cheerleaders instead of SUV-driving mall rats.
- A lumberjacket that she believes could have assisted her in identifying the accused also apparently went missing while in the possession of the police, and its location is still unknown.
- He wore a lumberjacket and had a forehead that betrayed a wonderful sense of humor.
- The other drove a 1972 Dodge Duster and wore a Lumberjacket and Jeans.
- Their fashion embarrassments involved medallions and leisure suits, ours were about greasy hair, Kodiaks and lumberjackets.