1torpe masculinechambón masculine Latin America informalchambona feminine Latin America informalmaleta feminine Spain informal
- ‘They ain't fer you, ya big lummox,’ Becky Sue said.
- I will make life so hard for these wretched lummoxes who pass for my servants that the atrocities of Ivan the Terrible will seem like a fairy-picnic!
- You are a princess, and whether you like it or not, you were born for a greater purpose than frolicking around with that no good, filthy lummox you have attached yourself to.
- In my segment of over-privileged middle-class London, countless respectable parents are sheltering a great lummox of a son whose only apparent plan is never to amount to anything.
- The bizarre incident nevertheless solidified the widespread public view that the Opposition Leader was an inept lummox and unreconstructed thug.
- Unless he could free the doomed lummox beneath him by sundown, he'd be on the south end of more drunken wagers than either man could count.
- Anyway, the point of this is that it was my big bro's birthday yesterday - the big lummox was 39.
- As amusing as this looks, Detective, get this lummox off me.
- I cannot see if you are in the way, you great lummox!
- She just needs someone better than this lummox to play off of.
- And they hadn't a clue about the right products and materials for the job - one lummox had even ruined a stainless steel cooker by attacking it with a steel scourer.
- But some lummox has to miss the decisive penalty, and I'm saying it'll be him.
- I mean, what gives her the right to call him a big lummox?
- Well let me tell you what I think, you big lummox.
- Things in the castle had changed a bit, there were new, larger halls here and there (I see the lummox has been busy).
- She also starts suggesting that, if the looming lummox had an ‘accident,’ no one would be overly heartbroken.
- If he tried to get past him, the great lummox would surely notice him, so there was basically no way out.
- Surely you wouldn't rather stumble about with your thick-necked flatfooted lummox of a boyfriend.
- She is married to Phil, a pothead lummox who, along with his creepy best friend Bubba, paints houses for a living.
- It was a silly digression, but one that's effective in showing him as a flummoxed lummox.