In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cantidad global feminine(que se paga o recibe para saldar totalmente una obligación) suma global feminineyou will get $5,000 in a lump sum — recibirá un pago único de 5.000 dólares
- If you have an interest-only mortgage, you need to invest regularly to build up a lump sum to pay off your loan.
- This amendment brought the necessary clarity on the taxation of such lump sum payments.
- However, when you die, your spouse would not be able to take anything left in the fund as a lump sum.
- It stated that the funds were to be used to secure the Retirement Benefits which were an annuity and a lump sum payment.
- When he dies, his wife is usually guaranteed a lump sum or payment of income for five years only.
- It invests the lump sum in an investment plan worth the same as your home, less charges.
- No withdrawals are permitted during the five years and all the interest is payable in a lump sum on maturity.
- If this occurs you may be able to pursue a lump sum compensation claim or to sue for compensation.
- Buying shares in your company can be a great way to turn monthly contributions into a juicy lump sum.
- With life insurance, your dependents will get a lump sum payment if you die within the term.
- In order to be able to offer the income, it had to invest the lump sum.
- The rebate is paid directly to the provider, or parents receive it in a lump sum at the end of the financial year.
- At the end of the term, a pre-agreed single lump sum payment is made by the borrower to clear the debt.
- Second, lump sum payments are worked out on the basis of an assumed life expectancy.
- An annuity, whereby the pensioner buys an income with a lump sum, can vary as well.
- At retirement the worker can take the accumulated money as a lump sum or turn it into an annuity.
- Should you take a tax-free lump sum or use all the pension fund to buy an annuity?
- Instead of releasing a cash lump sum, the money is used to buy an annuity which pays out a regular monthly income for life.
- You could also factor in your family using up a little of the lump sum capital each year.
- Instead, it's a form of insurance contract that you buy with a lump sum and which pays an income for life.
1(payment) únicowe received a lump-sum settlement — recibimos una indemnización global
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.