In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1extirpación de un bulto en el pecho feminineextirpación de un tumor en el pecho feminine
- She underwent a lumpectomy and completed radiation therapy, 9 months and 6 months, respectively, prior to the development of the scalp lesions.
- Now not everybody is a candidate for what we call breast conservation, that is just doing a lumpectomy and radiation.
- Am I doing too many mastectomies versus lumpectomies?
- Due to lack of diagnostic information, the patient received cancer therapy that included a lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, and radiation therapy.
- An early stage cancer will probably involve a lumpectomy, removing the lump and the breast tissue around it.
- The five-year risk of cancer returning after a lumpectomy drops from 26% to 7% if the radiation treatment is used, a University of Oxford team found.
- Following lumpectomy, local recurrence is usually at the surgical site and can be treated with mastectomy.
- It is important to remember that, at this point, the patient is facing a lumpectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsy with possible axillary dissection.
- Medical history included a lumpectomy of the same breast 20 years earlier.
- One winter day an anxious young woman underwent a lumpectomy of her breast.
- But then right after I came out, I think I found a lump in my breast that we thought was cancer, and I had to get a lumpectomy.
- Researchers are focusing on cancer patients who have had lumpectomies because this procedure is easier to correct than mastectomy.
- Typically, when a woman has breast cancer, she undergoes a lumpectomy to excise the cancer.
- In addition, the cancer was no more likely to metastasise in women who had had a lumpectomy than in women who had had a mastectomy.
- Most women with early breast cancer get offered a lumpectomy with radiation or a mastectomy.
- A fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the mass was performed followed by a lumpectomy with lymph node sampling.
- These include diabetes, nipple piercings, lumpectomies or breast irradiation, the use of corticosteroids, having silicone breast implants, and being a heavy smoker.
- She made a positive choice to have a mastectomy rather than a lumpectomy to ensure the cancer did not spread.
- Following a mastectomy or lumpectomy, drains and drainage bags can be carried in the pouch.
- If these nodes do not have cancer, you will most likely not have to have any more surgery after your lumpectomy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.