1lunarlunar landing — alunizaje masculine
- Apollo was not followed by a lunar base, even though much remains to be explored on the Moon.
- The two ships would dock in orbit, and propellants would transfer into the lunar craft.
- It is certainly wild, even deserted in most places, but the stark lunar landscape is only part of a rich and varied wilderness.
- The early Apollo missions focused on learning how to work in the lunar environment.
- It is caused by the earth moving between the sun and the moon, casting a shadow over the lunar surface.
- About a quarter of the lunar diameter was eclipsed, and re-emergence occurred about a quarter of an hour before sunrise.
- There was only so much our scientists could do with lunar rocks or soil samples.
- During the voyage he experimented with the lunar position method of determining longitude.
- Water on the lunar surface would be very helpful in the creation of permanent bases on the Moon.
- The first distinction, as we have already seen in Chapter 1, is between lunar and solar eclipses.
- Soon your smooth pool bottom will be a lunar landscape of ridges and foot prints.
- As the lunar disk cleared the horizon, it appeared that a chunk had been taken out of its bottom.
- So even during total lunar eclipse, the lunar disk is not completely dark.
- Samples of moon rock and lunar dust landed at a Silsden primary school last week.
- The Moon has no atmosphere, so a lunar base must be airtight and provide breathable air.
- Mountains of rubbish are piled up to form a landscape that is almost lunar in its desolation.
- The Kingdom of Nepal functions on two separate kinds of calendars - solar and lunar.
- The Chinese New Year is based on the lunar calendar and so varies from year to year.
- He is honoured by having a large lunar crater named after him.
- He did propose the setting up of an observatory to provide accurate lunar data in his attempts to convince the commissioners.