1comedor masculinerefectorio masculine
- Of course, the opportunities for school milk vending have been well documented and are growing, as school systems across the country tackle youth obesity by banishing sugary soft drinks from lunchrooms.
- They may have to go back to patrolling hallways and lunchrooms, which parents love but teachers hate.
- Research has shown that the most common means for communicating with other team members are informal discussions in hallways and lunchrooms that are impossible in global workspaces.
- Delia's shallow breaths and angry face were noticed as she plowed out of the lunchroom and towards the hall.
- There are many spaces in schools, such as auditoriums, playgrounds, and lunchrooms, where both staff and students congregate.
- Well, let's just say it brought back memories of our elementary school lunchrooms.
- The lunchroom also is utilized as a conference room to help train employees.
- I've eaten a lot of lunches in a lot of lunchrooms and I've never been in a situation where other people would know what's in my sandwich unless they were looking very, very closely or they asked.
- I was eating lunch in the lunchroom when it started, and as this room has no windows it went completely pitch black.
- He was gazing across the lunchroom at Holly, who was sitting by her boyfriend.
- Alexia, Mark, Danny and Mia sat at a small round table towards the back corner of the lunchroom.
- All these years, my father had avoided the pedestrian travails of parenthood - chicken pox and boils and heartbroken daughters who flee school lunchrooms in tears.
- To go to the cafeteria, students have to go up a ramp and follow a hallway which led to the lunchroom in a different building.
- Secondly she hadn't seen or heard from Allie since that confrontation with Adam in the lunchroom.
- Well, skim milk and low-fat food in the lunchrooms is not the answer.
- They gathered up in a single file line, and walked down to the lunchroom.
- I walk into the lunchroom and my eyes search the room for a familiar face.
- They're in a private lunchroom at the Van Nuys courthouse and they're having pizza and lasagna.
- Grabbing a salad from the cafeteria, Alicia scanned the lunchroom for a spot to sit.
- I walked into the lunchroom and sat down at our table, the first one there.