1(hair) brillante(hair) brilloso Latin America(eyes) luminoso(eyes) brillante(surface) reluciente
- Her round face was becoming bonier and her formerly lustrous hair had lost most of its shine.
- Gideon smiled to himself, loving her laugh and the way it made her eyes twinkle like lustrous sapphires.
- When you were 18, your hair was shiny and lustrous: what went wrong?
- Her hair was black, falling in lustrous midnight tresses to her waist, softly wavy.
- Fabrics will be shining, lustrous and glamorous, with satin and silk the main focus.
- The lustrous black lacquer surface is embellished with a pattern of foliage and birds.
- Her hair was dark and lustrous, cascading around her sharp, foreign features like clouds.
- Her hair, a lustrous shade of auburn, waves about her waxen face.
- Her lustrous black hair, down past her knees, was flowing wildly in an unfelt wind.
- Even now it is bursting with heavy fruit, fine tannins and a lustrous polished finish.
- Furthermore, all of them seemed to have perfect leather jacket hair; dark, thick, lustrous.
- Numerous washings and applications of oil have imparted a lustrous black color to some of these sculptures.
- Her lustrous dark hair was twisted into a sophisticated French chignon at the base of her neck.
- She is young, smiling, with Ian's lustrous dark hair and finely arched eyebrows.
- How was I going to tease her for having bird nest hair if she didn't and had beautiful, lustrous raven hair?
- Her lustrous brown hair, speckled with gray, was done up behind a petite crown upon her head.
- Parker sadly noted the silvery tear tracks as he smoothed out her lustrous hair.
- Her lustrous hair fell to either side of her heart-shaped face and framed it.
- In metallic objects there is a marked difference of brightness between the lustrous and the non-lustrous parts.
- Aethris then staggered out, clothes half-on and half-off, hair hanging down in lustrous waves.