- He has an MEd in instructional technology from George Mason University and is presently pursuing a PhD at George Mason's Graduate School of Education.
- Vice chair Suzanne M. Whitmer, RN, CNOR, MEd, formally thanked the 2001 authors who wrote articles for the newsletter.
- The course co-ordinator Brian Cavanagh, MEd has being involved in training with FAS and privately for the past thirty years.
- Melissa L. Block, MEd, is a freelance writer on health and nutrition who lives in Santa Barbara, California.
- He has a BA from the University of the North and an MEd in counselling psychology from an American institution, as well as a PhD in Education from Rhodes.
Master of Education