1(instruction/definition) (invariable adjective) macro
1macro masculinemacroinstrucción feminine
- Overseas, ‘we were relying on Excel spreadsheets with macros for currency conversion, and a lot of people stapling receipts to reports.’
- Other documents automatically load the viral macros from this file when they are opened.
- No standardized macros or any preformatted text were used.
- Another type of virus, known as a ‘macro’ virus, can infect word processing and spreadsheet documents that use macros.
- The entire analysis is performed by a single macro in an Excel worksheet.